You know your son's head is big when he can wear daddy's hat in a pinch!!!! I couldn't find Mason's winter hat for our walk so I tried on Daddy's for fun and it actually fit! To Mason's defense it wasn't streched like it's supposed to be, but still..... There's a reason his head has been in the 98 - 100 percentile since he was a month old! We like to say it's cause he has lots of brains in there! :o)
Here's also a cute picture of Zoey and Haus taking a mid moring nap in sun the other day - how sweet!
I had my 29 week appointment this week and all is pretty well. I passed the glucose / daibetes test just fine, and my blood pressure is also looking good, for now. I was advised to look into support belt to help with the pressure and swelling I've got going on. So as lovely as those things are, I will most likely be investing in one here soon.
We're heading to Spokane this weekend to visit Grandpa and Grandma Dean - YAY! It was Thanksgiving since we were able to make it that way, so we're all pretty excited about that.
Well I guess that's it for now - Love to all!
1 comment:
So cute! His head doesn't seem like its as big as you say. Its nice to have photo proof that Haas sleeps sweetly at times :-). I like having that proof of Millie. Glad you passed the glucose test too!
Post a Comment