Thursday, February 21, 2008

Silly Boy







Here is our silly, silly boy playing hard! He got my hat and put it backwards, all by himself. The first picture he's jogging around the table like the frogs from his book (yep, he's still doing that). He's also wrestling with Haus, and playing keep-a-way by tossing Haus' toy up into the air - that's the close up shot; note the HUGE grin on his face. Haus really is an AMAZING dog when it comes to Mason. He literally puts up with anything that little boy can dish out, and he absolutely loves it! I've said it before, but Mason is such a tease!!! I all ready feel bad for his little brother or sister. He definitely takes after daddy in that regard.
The baby has been really moving lately and already has a messed up schedule. That better be fixed by the time it comes out - tee hee! Right when I'm settled into bed, Shim is ready to PAR-TAY! By the way, we've been calling the baby Shim, a combo of She / Him. Mason's nick name while in my tummy was Lima Bean. According to the book I was reading he was the size of a lima bean when I first found out I was pregnant and it just stuck. Anyways, it's getting harder to sleep with all the moving, kicking, and prodding, along with the fact I'm a total back sleeper. I'll fall asleep on my side and wake up on my back, ususally pretty uncomfortable and have to adjust back to my side. Oh well, I just take it as preparation for being sleep deprived for a whole other reason here soon!

No comments: