HAHA - Here are a couple pics of Grandpa K teasing Mason by pulling his pants way up! They were too long and kept getting in the way of their play session, so he finally took care of the problem! He looks like a little white Erckle! :o) OKay I know I'm showing my age by that reference but it's all I thought of.
Yesterday Mason and I took a nice long morning walk, it's been BEAUTIFUL weather all this week! I went to our friend Fawn's baby shower in the afternoon, which was very nice, and then we all met Stacy, Eric, Tristen, Uncle Hank, Aunt Fely, Great Grandpa, and Grandma and Grandpa K for Grandpa's Birthday dinner at Thairapsody in Mill Creek. It was quite the croud, ususally is with a Kieneker get together, but it was a great time. Mason was not into the food at all, so he had a bit of a hard time holding still for more than a minute (literally) but over all he was a pretty good boy. Cleaning the house is planned for today! Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment