Monday, February 4, 2008

Pictures AGAIN!





Okay, I finally remembered our printer has a memory card reader and the card from the camera we borrowed from Elliott and Jill will read so I can start posting pictures again - woohoo!

The first pic is one of Emma and Mason playing cars the other week when I watched Emma (before she went to bed) - so cute! Future husband and wife maybe? They do make a very cute couple!
The next two are Mason showing off his shiner! He was holding his new Tonka cop car while getting his diaper changed and dropped it right onto his face. He's okay but of course shows a painful face when I ask him to show me his black eye. ;O) Notice how drenched his shirt is? Don't know why but the boy was drooling like crazy! He may be getting his 2yr molhers, but doesn't seemed bothered in anyother way. He has (knock on wood) always been a pretty easy teether, but molhers should be more painful. Who knows .. he won't hold still long enough with his mouth open for me to tell.
I was exhausted yesterday and was having some nice pressure pains in my pelvic area (sorry if that's too much information!) so I end up sitting and resting a lot. I felt pretty much worthless but kept down as much as I could. John helped tremendously with entertaining Mason most of the day. He was off bright and early this morning for North Dakota until Friday so I'm solo again this week, but no one has a cold this time around so I'm hoping it will be a MUCH more restful experience!
Take care and more pics to come soon!

No comments: