

These are both pictures from a little while ago, but two of my favorites of Mason and his puppy Haus! (He's such a HUGE, brick of a dog!) All is well with us. We had a pretty quiet weekend, which is quite a rarity anymore. I went to a baby shower on Saturday afternoon, and then to a family dinner over at Grandma and Grandpa Kieneker's house that night. Yesterday we had a nice family day at home not doing much at all! Not the much needed laundry, vacuuming, dusting, work in the nursery, NOTHING! Well, I guess we did brush both the dogs and almost gave them a bath! ;o) I mean seriously, it was a little ridiculous considering how badly we are behind on those sort of things right now, but what can you do? The day was wonderful and relaxing and sometimes you just HAVE to make yourself take a "do nothing" day!
No comments:
Post a Comment