HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone! Is Mason just the cutest thing ever or what?!? Here is a great big Valentine to you all from the little man.
He's really playing hard right now, and has lots of two-year-old energy! Too much for mommy but I LOVE watching him and John play. It isn't hard to get Mason laughing hysterically during a play session and the sound honestly warms my heart! Okay, I know that sounds totally cheesy but its so true!
One of the books we often read is called Jog Frog, Jog, and he imitates the frogs in the book by literally running laps around his car table saying "FROGS, FROGS, FROGS!" No joke, I think he's gotten up to 15 laps in a row once or twice.
He also loves to chase daddy, then be chased by daddy while holding his arms straight out behind his back, sort of like an airplane. I don't know where he got it from, but it's darn cute to watch, especially when both John and Mason do it together. I tried getting a picutre but they're too quick for the camera so I'll get it on video instead.
His other favorite thing lately is to spin. Yep, the boy LOVES to feel dizzy! John will spin himself (while holding Mason) really fast, then set him down, and he falls all over the place. It's HILARIOUS to watch and Mason laughs so hard! He doesn't seem to get sick at all. In fact he would do it again and again, but daddy can only handle once without getting sick - tee hee. Mason then settles for spinning on his own. Not quite as fast, but still effective.
Well that's all for now - Love to all!
1 comment:
What a hilarious little boy! Cute too, every time Andre see's Mason, he says he wants one. I keep telling him he's got one on the way :-)
Post a Comment