Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tummy Picture 26 Weeks





















It's been about a month since my last tummy shot so I thought I would post something showing my ever growing bump. Although it may officially now exceed a "bump".
I apologize for another headless picture of myself but every time I think about taking one John isn't around! I promise the next one will include my face!
I also thought it would be fun to show a comparison between my 26 week belly with Mason and my 26 belly this time around ..... a little bigger, but the baby looks even lower to me this time, which I didn't think was possible! Crazy that I have a belly picture from the exact week huh?
(Apparently I was into headless photo's of my self then as well - HAHA!)
The picture on the TOP is with new baby and the picture on BOTTOM is with Mason.

Love to all!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hi Allison,
It's Annie. I like the tummy shots. I would have never guessed that the top was now because they always say that boys are lower than girls in the womb and it looks like you are pretty low now.
Did you hear that T and Alicia are having a baby too? From the sonogram picture it looks like a girl. It has girlie shoulders.