WHAT A WEEK! It started off well, I had my 36 week appointment Tuesday, it was a little early as I will be 36 weeks tomorrow, but it was overall a good appointment. I am on weekly appointments now until Shim arrives. Even though I complain about it not coming soon enough, there is a part of me that can't believe it's actually getting this close! We covered our birth plan, and talked about how the issues I had post Mason last time will be dealt with if they occur again, etc. I'm still measuring a little small, 33 cm, but still with in the normal range. I am also 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated! I was a little surprised by that, but at the same time it doesn't necessarily mean anything will be happening early at this point. I stalled at 70%, 2cm with Mason for 2 weeks or more, but every pregnancy is different so I guess you just never know!
When I got mason that afternoon he wasn't feeling well at all, and actually had a bit of a fever. By the evening it has spiked to 102.7! He was up during the night on and off and woke up with it on Wednesday morning. I called the pediatrician to see if they wanted to see him as it had been over 24hours and it was starting to effect his eating and sleeping. The fever would go down when he was on Ibuprofen but as soon as it wore off it would spike right back up. I decided to wait one more day thinking it was probably just a flue. The nurse said they would want to see him by Thursday if he still had a fever and didn't need him in there right away yet. Yesterday morning his fever had finally broke, a total relief, and he seemed in better spirits, but right as we're leaving to Jennies for the day, he threw up all over and all over me! I got him into the doctor and good thing because oddly enough, he has a nasty case of tonsillitis!!!! POOR BABY!!! I have no idea how he picked it up but the little guy is pretty miserable. He's on an antibiotic now so hopefully that will start kicking in here soon. He did get sick again this morning and has been really out of it today. I just feel awful for the little man! I've been trying to take care of him and continue to work from home all week, and I am SOOO VERY GLAD it's Friday! Hope to have better news on Mason soon ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment