This past weekend Grandpa & Grandma Kieneker and Auntie Stacy came over for a "Paint the Nursery and Play with Mason" party! I figured if it was called a "party" it would sound somewhat more appealing :o) To repay everyone, John BBQ'd up a huge rib dinner with all the fixins. Even Great Grandpa Kieneker made it over to enjoy. We caught this GREAT picture of Mason and him! He will be turning 99 on May 13th and is still amazing! We're hoping Shim will come a couple days early to join the celebration!!! Here are pictures of the two walls we painted. My sister will help make new covers for the crib bumpers and a window valance when she comes on the 9th, otherwise we're pretty much done until our little one arrives and I can finish with more sex appropriate bedding, and decor, and hang the baby's name in white letters over the crib.
I had my 37 week appointment today. Still 50% effaced but 2 cm dilated now, so progressing nicely, they said. My blood pressure was slightly higher than it has been but not a concern as it wasn't by much and was still with in the "normal" range.
Mason is doing MUCH better!!!!! He finishes his antibiotic today and is pretty much back to his healthy, normal self. I was telling him last night as we were going to bed that his baby brother or sister was coming out soon. He sat up, put his hand on my tummy and said "OUT!" Ha-ha! It was so sweet and I couldn't help but giggle. I just love that little boy SO MUCH!!!!
1 comment:
How exciting! Looks like our two little ones will be closer in age than expected! Sounds like yours might be a lil early and mine is stubborn and coming a week late! We are scheduled to be induced the 29th (9 days late!). Love the paint choice in the nursery.
Post a Comment