Saturday, December 1, 2007











Welcome to our new Blog! I've decided to follow in the footsteps of a few good friends we know who have blogs, and thought it would be an easier way to keep people updated right now. John still has high ambitions to get the web site back up and running eventually, but with our hectic schedules and the craziness of the season, I thought this would work great for the time being.




Anyway, since it snowed a decent amount today (for the Seattle area anyways) we decided to take Mason out to play! For a brief moment we attempted having Haus and Zoey join in the fun, but it was brief as Haus was TOOO excited! With much objection and pouting, he got put into the kennel. Zoey got to stay out and enjoy however. She seemed to have a great time and played more than she has in a long time!

Mason enjoyed making snow balls and foot prints, and it took bribery in the form of fruit snacks to get him back inside. Here are some pics ....

LOVE TO ALL!

1 comment:

Stacy Hansen said...

Hola Mi Familia,

What a GREAT idea! I'm excited to continue visiting and seeing my little nephew and your beautiful family grow...I just want to make a snowman with the cutest nephew around!

Love you,
Stacy