
Well, I will officially be 17 weeks pregnant on Saturday. I had a check up today and everything is looking great. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat again, which is soooo cool, I can't help but smile. Next to the ultrasound, it definitely makes you realize something really is in there - as if the growing added layer(s) of fat, constant need to pee, and eating everything in site isn't enough!!!! :o) The next appointment is Jan 3rd and will be the ultrasound (yay!)
Here is a quick picture of Mason laying with Zoey, they are quite cuddle buddies latey. Also note his CHEESY smile! He's quite good at doing that for the camera now..... goofball, but a CUTE goofball!
1 comment:
Gosh he looks so LONG there, I can't wait to hear how your appointment goes next week...I can't believe how far along you are either, my little niece/nephew...who knows what, since your just to COOL to find out...will be here before we all know it!
Post a Comment