Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Santa Pictures







Today Mason went to see Santa for the THIRD time (can you believe that?!) He did SOOO good! I was sure we were going to get one more crying Santa picture but we actually got a half smile, I'm not so sure but okay I'll go with it, picture. :o) Mason has been VERY excited to see Santa, he's even been saying "Santa" for the past week, but wasn't so crazy about being dropped off on his lap at first. This Santa is so amazing though! He noticed Mason had his Mader truck (of course) and immediately started talking to Mason about Mader. Mason stopped reaching for us right away and was so focused on Santa. He thought it was the coolest thing Santa liked Mader too ... Instant friends! Santa even positioned Mader so he was in the picture as well - tee hee.
As you can see we posted all of Mason's Santa pictures. The first one he wasn't even a month old. Last year he was not down with Santa at ALL. By next year I think he's going to hop right up there and start rambling off his list!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!

Love, John, Allison and Mason

1 comment:

Stacy Hansen said...

I can hardly believe how much he has grown, I swear to god he is the CUTEST baby boy...maybe I should start calling him a big boy, I have ever seen...JUST LOVE HIM!