


This last weekend we went to Farmer Brown's Tree Farm in Arlington and cut down our Christmas tree. They have hot chocolate, kettle corn, hot dogs, and 30 acres of trees to roam! Mason absolutely had a hay-day! He romped around in his boots and winter hat as happy as can be. He even got down to get an up close view at daddy sawing down the tree (but not too close don't worry)! I didn't being my camera since it's a little bigger and not very convenient to lug around, but I wish I did! Here is a picture of our tree decorated and Mason standing by it. Notice his posture and funny face? Tee hee -- when I ask him to stand by his tree, he backs up so close the branches prickle his neck :o) The tree it's self has been a whole new obstacle for Haus. Not only has he marked it (while it was up and in the house might I add) his new favorite thing is to lay under it and chew on whatever branches he can grab! At least he leaves the ornaments alone... trying to find a positive here. I am hoping the novelty wears off in the next couple days and he'll be back to pestering us in his old usual ways we're used to!
I also felt the baby move for the first time the other day - yay! I LOVE that feeling. It's not strong enough yet for John to feel but give it another week or so and it will be....
Well, I guess that's all for now.... Santa pictures are this Thursday, and Grandma & Grandpa Dean, and Auntie Annie come into town on Friday for an early Christmas. We're all very excited for that!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment