Thursday, December 20, 2007

More Early Christmas Pictures
















My mom and dad got John and me each a gift card to Home Depot (yay)! They were attached to new camping chairs, one Cougar, and one Husky! How appropriate! :o) At one point Mason actually walked over to WAZZU chair, push it over, and then sat in the Husky one!!!!! All with out any help or encouragement from daddy! It was absolutely hilarious in the moment!
OH Yeah, Haus managed to knock our tree over this morning!!!! I mean it was completely on it's side, on the ground, tree water and ornaments everywhere! I didn't see how he did it, I just heard a large crash and found him all hunkered down as if to say Ooops, my bad!!!! Luckily, only a couple ornaments broke. Unfortunately one was Mason's first Christmas ornaments, but I should be able to glue it back together. I was so frazzled I didn't think to get a picture of the toppled tree, but here are some more with grandma and grandpa Dean. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Stacy Hansen said...

I am not surprised that my nephew would choose the Husky chair, we all know what a genious he is!