Wednesday, March 26, 2008

32 Week Appointment

Time for a quick baby update - I had my 32 week appointment yesterday (I will offically be 33 weeks on Saturday) and everything is going very well. The baby is head down and already resting right on my cervix - very comfy. She said the baby felt a little small but I'm still measuring in the low-normal range so they aren't concerned. She is thinking Shim will probably be somewhere around mid 6lbs. That’s what they thought with Mace too. If you don’t remember, Mace was 7lbs 3oz but wouldn’t have been in the seven’s at all if he wasn’t 21 inches long! I am guessing this one will be long and skinny too from the sounds of it. Definitely the Kieneker Body type. I have my Birthing Plan appointment April 15th and then move to seeing the doctor on a weekly basis until Shim apprives. AHHHH - I can't believe it's getting so close already. I feel as if I still have so much to do! We have pretty much have all the essentionals we need since this is baby 2 but none of it is organized and half of it is still in the garage or in boxes from the move. So unlike me! I am discovering it is SO TRUE when people say you will get more and more laxed with each child. Hopefully everything will be ready enough ...... :o)
By the way, I'm having issues with getting pictures from our camera again - SORRY. Hope to have it fixed soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going smoothe with the pregnancy. Cheers to the prospect of having a healthy and small baby! :-)