Mason had some amazing bed head when he woke up the other morning :o) Even cuter, I got the camera out and he waved to it - HAHA! I have to say, I swear the boy has more than this one pair of PJ's! He's has TONS, but for some reason he always seems to be wearing these when I'm taking pictures. He acutally has two of this same pair, a duplicate gift but we needed the warm ones this winter so just never exchanged them - maybe that's why they get captured so often?
Anyways, He's starting to talk more and more. He's finally stringing a couple words together, like Auntie's House, truck house (meaning he wants to take a certain truck he's holding back to our house), and Da-da down (Dad to come down stairs and get off the computer - HA!). He also gets the meaning of plural versus just one item. Trucks - when there are two right next to each other. Oh, and he's also learned to say the word "poop!" and he knows what it means, but doesn't quite get to tell us when he has go to yet. He can tell us once he has though! Sometimes he'll even plug his nose when he says it! Too funny what they put together, I swear! I think we can really start focusing on potty training here soon, although the pediatrician says it's generally a bit early for boys. He actually put it as boys are ususally potty trained between age 3 and 50! Aint that the truth!!!!!
Not much new going on this week - just the same old, same old busy stuff, so I guess that's it for now!
Not much new going on this week - just the same old, same old busy stuff, so I guess that's it for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment