Okay, so I lied and NOTHING new got posted last week -- oops! John came down with a nasty cold / flu that has been going around on Tuesday, then shared it with both Mace and me right in time the for the Easter weekend. Great timing eh? He tried staying upstairs in bed while we were home but no luck, the germs still got to us all, of course. Anyways, I will try my best to catch up here soon .... there has been so much going on lately!
One exciting note: John and I have decided I will be starting my new career as a Stay-At-Home-Mom once the baby comes in May. I don't have all the details worked out with Henry yet, but I hope to continue doing payroll and invoicing for him on a part time basis and all from my house. I am very excited to take on the new experience and be able to spend so much time with both Mason and the baby; I miss Mace so much during the busy, busy work week! We shall see though, hopefully I don't end up eating my words or completely losing my marbles - especially since I don't feel as if I have many left lately! Regardless - Mommy and me clubs here I come :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I get to have that same career! Stay-At-Home-Mommy with some dialing in from home a few hours a week for my dad's company. We'll have to set up "play dates" which I hear are more for the moms... Especially since "Shim" and Daniel are so close in age :-)
Post a Comment