
Well I may totally jinx myself for putting this in writing, but Peyton has officially started sleeping through the night at just over two months old! It seems she taking after her brother in that regards; don't ask me how we got so lucky! She generally eats and go downs for the last time around 7-9PM and doesn't wake until between 5-6AM.... not too shabby, especially for being breast fed.
We are getting ready for some more summer travel this weekend. We head to Cour d' Alene for a few days on the lake with my family and some close family friends on Saturday. I can't wait to get some more boat time in! The following Tuesday we're going the Great Wolf Lodge for a couple days (one night) with John's family, which will also be so great. I know Mason will have a blast on both little adventures! The lodge has a huge indoor water park so miss Peyton will even be able to partake by dipping her little feeties. Mommy isn't necessarily looking forward to so much public swimsuit time, but oh well. I know the times will be special despite that part of it.
Mason had some orange sherbet in the pictures above. He loved it so much he actually licked the bowl clean! He told me yesterday that "Mason is mommy's big boy". Totally melted my heart. He's also been spelling his name on his own. Sometimes he's right on and others he adds quite a few extra letters and even numbers!
Well, I guess that's it for now...until the next time .....


No comments:
Post a Comment