
Mason convincing the dogs to join him in the pool

Flexing BIG muscles for the camera (no matter you can count every rib)

"I am dillerious from this heat!"
Our house was miserably hot, but we made it through the weekend with the help of Mason's tiny wading pool and some trips to random air conditioned stores to run errands, and sometimes just to walk around in a cool place. Mason didn't seem too affected by the heat but baby girl was less than impressed - poor thing! Needless to say Sears is coming out tomorrow to quote instillation of Air Conditioning - whoot! I hope, I hope we can do it. The house was built with central heating so we're piped for AC too - I'm hoping that will keep the cost down a bit, but we will see....
Mason is a busy busy little guy, and Peyton is already getting so big - 7 weeks today! She is smiling up a storm and can roll onto her tummy one way. Mason was at her crib the other morning saying "hi sweet baby girl" and Peyton was smiling away at him - SOOO SWEET :o)
Well I guess that's all I have time for right now - haha - Hugs and Kisses!
Well I guess that's all I have time for right now - haha - Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:
Post a Comment