Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Busy, Busy Summer












Wow - It's been a fun but busy summer! We've gone to Spokane a couple times, stayed a night at the Great Wolf Lodge and water park, relaxing by Great Grandma Ileen's pool, celebrated our one year anniversary, and several other little fun things here and there. It's been so long since my last post there is too much to catch up on (sorry about that) so I will just start by putting some pictures from our last trip to the Lake with my mom and dad. It was a GREAT TIME as usual and we all wish we could make it back for one more boat ride this season. Who knows, maybe we will work it out.

Mason has started potty training, which is going pretty well. We are no where near being broken or accident free, but I've been trying to be lax about it right now. I have countless hilarious stories of things he's said; he's quite the character and is such an observant smarty-pants. I know I'm a little bias but I think he's pretty dang quick!

Peyton turned 3 months old last week - I can hardly believe it! She's such a sweet and happy baby, smiling and cooing all the time, especially at her brother. Right now, she's only fussy when she's hungry or needs to sleep and even then she doesn't really give "fussy" any justice. We're so lucky to be blessed with two laid back, dang cute kids!!!!!!!
Well I guess that's it for now, more to come soon - I promise!

No comments: