



Miss Peyton is already two weeks old, yesterday - I can't believe it! She is so much fun and we actually got some pictures of her awake. The last couple days she has spent much more time with her eyes open, looking around a bit. Mason is such a wonderful help around the house and with sissy. He helps with laundry, doing the dishes, and feeding the dogs. He also helps me push sissy in her stroller around the block at least once a day :o) We do stop at the park so he can take a couple trips down the slide ... that may have something to do with his eagerness to help on the walks, but I think he really likes being a big brother as well. We are getting ready for Grandpa and Grandma Dean to come over this weekend - yay! This will actually be the first time my dad will be seeing Peyton in person! He's seen tons of pictures and her on IChat, but he was on a trip the week she was born, so we are all WAY excited for that. John and I discovered this past weekend it now offically takes us two days to clean the house - haha! By the time you're done with the second half, the first half can already be cleaned again between a toddler, infant, and two dogs! Oh well, hopefully we'll get that down to a science soon as well.
1 comment:
Can't wait to meet "the little princess". She is so gorgeous, I told Daniel I have already found the perfect girl for him :-).
Post a Comment