


Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies, a day late! :o) I didn't get my new little baby for Mother's Day, but I still had a WONDERFUL day! John got up with Mason and I got to sleep in. Well kind of sleep. I'm not exactly sleeping all that great anymore, but I got to at least rest in bed for a while, which was very nice. John and Mason made me breakfast, and got me a new digital camera - YAY! We all took a ride down to the airport to drop my sis off. She was in town for the weekend and we had a very, very nice visit. She will be coming back when the baby comes but found an awesome deal on airfare and could pass up the extra trip. I'm so glad she didn't because as usual we had a fun time and laughed a lot! :o)
Stacy and Eric treated us and John's mom & dad to a very yummy Mother's Day steak dinner. I got a gift certificate for a pedicure (woo hoo!) and will be using that while I can, in the next couple days!
As for a baby update - we had appointments last Friday and they wanted me back in today. My blood pressure is still up, but I am almost there. 80% effaced, almost 3CM dilated and the baby dropped again from -1 to 0. They stripped my membranes (yes it's about as lovely as it sounds) hoping it will help kick start labor sooner, but they also scheduled an induction for this Friday the 16th if nothing happens prior to then. I feel better just knowing we have something scheduled and an end in sight. They were already on the same page after seeing my blood pressure was still high today, but I went in prepared to push to get something scheduled if that was the case. With my past preeclamsia issues that came with no sign of high blood pressure, it being high now, and everyting bordering on very low end "normal", I just didn't see the point in waiting for a problem to come up with me or the baby when the due date is Satruday anyways.
I guess that's the most current news for now! Here are a couple pictures from our new camera, including Mason and my Mother's Day picture....
Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment