My mom's costume!



My baby boy turned 4 Tuesday - what?!?!
My baby boy turned 4 Tuesday - what?!?!
He's just getting so big it's crazy! This morning when I asked him what show he wanted to watch while he drank his morning juice, he said with much excitement, "how bout we watch the Biggest Loser?" When I told him we hadn't recorded it yet for this week, his next suggestion was Cougar Town or the Sea Hawks! I had to laugh out loud, it was the cutest thing!
We had a great day Tuesday. Mason had soccer practice, opened presents from mommy, daddy, & sissy, and we went out for a family dinner at Red Robin. His party is Sunday and he's pretty darn excited :o)
We had a great Halloween weekend as well. Stayed home this year and had our neighbors, and Stacy and Eric over for beer, pizza, and trick-or-treating. It was SO FUN! We braved the drizzle for a little while, then decided we were all cold and needed some more beer so we came back home! :o) I need to get some better pictures of Peyton's costume, she was in a terrible mood! My mom actually made it for her - so talented!
I also started my new part time job of watching Beckett for 2-3 hours in the morning 4 days a week. It's been fun, but it definitely keeps me on my toes. A 4 year old, 17 month old, and a 4 month old will do that I guess. I'm still getting my new routine down, but over all I think it's going to work great! to be honest it does seriously make me question having 3 kids though. We still aren't totally positive if we're stopping at two yet or not. Most of it depends on how Peyton keeps progressing. She definitely needs to be walking or darn close before we start trying again because one thing I know for sure is I don't think I could do too immobile little ones all day long - tee hee!
No comments:
Post a Comment