Monday, November 9, 2009

Mason's Party

Mason in his Bumblebee helmet and new PJ's - haha - I think he looks like an adorable bobble head ;o)

Auntie Stacy playing the game
The kids art project
Daniel cracked me up with this - he sat the penguin on the stairs next to him for a chat!
Cute Minnie Mouse (aka Sammy)
Mason receiving his two pet water frogs from Auntie Stacy and Uncle Eric - meet Optimus Prime and Megatron - hahahaha!

Mason's birthday party was so fun! It's always amazing how much work a child's party requires, but it's always worth it in the end! Mason asked his friends to dress in their Halloween costumes for the party. A fun reason to dress up again!

Here is a quick video of Mason playing the 'pin the head on Optimus Prime' game I made - I LOVE IT!!!! He and Mallory were the only ones big enough to play who made it to the party. Unfortunately all of the bigger kids that really would have gotten into the game fell sick. It's better they didn't come though, I don't want any of the crap going around, if I can help it! :o)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so funny! Mason's party was a lot of fun, you did awesome Allison!