Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wii




We got a Wii recently and Mason of course loves it!  I have to limit the amount of playtime of course, but he's really good at Mario Kart, and likes to play Mario Galaxy with daddy's help.  He is also pretty darn good at the Wii sports.  Bowling is his best - his highest score was 170 something, the highest one I got physical proof of was 132!  He totally beats me every time. 
We've created Mii's of almost everyone in our family, including aunties and uncles, per Mason's request.  Making them is definitely something he gets a kick out of.  We've even made some random people, like the Mii pictured in the bowling screen shot, which is "MasonHausy" - hahaha! 
The video is him boxing ... it was pretty dang cute, especially when he gets really into it. 
Here are a couple cute pictures of Peyton I took the other day that I couldn't resist sharing either.   They are both getting so big! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! It seems to be the favorite among most the kids we know to make Mii characters. I had one of each of the family and even did one of all the presidential candidates back when there were still 4 or 5. We finally parted with ours though since we never play it and by the time Daniel can play, we'll probably be buying the next thing :-).