Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy First Birthday Peyton!

Our baby girl is a year old today!  Officially at 11:31 PM tonight.  Barely making it in time to share a birthday with her late Great Grandpa Kieneker, who would have been 1oo years old today!!!! 
here is a slide show of pictures throughout her first year.  Forgive me for the length, but there were just too many pictures to chose from.  Trust me, this is actually the narrow-downed version. I am one camera happy momma when it comes to the kids! 
We had her party this last Saturday and it was so fun!  I will get pictures up from that here soon. Poor girl got a cold (with fever to boot) and sick family for her birthday this year, hence the lack of party pictures.  Good thing we celebrated early! 

Enjoy the show - I know I sure did, however I may be a bit biased!!! 

No comments: