
Mace always wants to "hold her"

Notice the look on her face - ha!

A classic!
Is that LOVE or what?
Poor Mason is just getting over a bad double ear infection. It started the day we were flying home from Spokane. I didn't know what he had at the time and felt just awful he had to fly in that condition. Thankfully its a very short flight and I was able to get him into the doctor the very next day.
We are officially a one diaper household now! Mason still wears pull up's, but he's doing SO well. He doesn't always make it to pee in the toilet yet, but he will always make it for a poo. Woo who!!!!
We are officially a one diaper household now! Mason still wears pull up's, but he's doing SO well. He doesn't always make it to pee in the toilet yet, but he will always make it for a poo. Woo who!!!!
Peyton is a rolly polly machine! I laid her on a blanket this morning while I attempted a quick clean up on the kitchen, and look where she was when I peeked around the corner a couple minutes later to check on her! She started right next to the stuffed animal on the blanket by the way. As you can tell, she was quite proud of herself!

1 comment:
SO dang cute! I LOVE the one of them looking at each other on the couch. And so fun to see Ms. Payton schoochin' all around.... Give Mason a "potatoe" for us on the potty training:) Emma has started her hitting phase, and tonight she hit El so hard, but then she started laughing, so as he was telling her "no" he started laughing too!!!!! So that lesson was over with. Sure do miss you guys. Much Love to you!
Post a Comment