
The clean & pretty "before shot"


The "after shot" - Man this eating stuff is hard work!


The "after shot" - Man this eating stuff is hard work!
Our baby girl is 6 months old today - WOW!!!! And I thought 3 years went by fast! :) I've been having so much fun with my daughter, my girl. She is changing so much! Our growing little lady tried rice cereal the other day, and green beans today. She's still learning the concept of eating with a spoon, and wears more than she consumes, but that's okay. The point really isn't about how much she eats now but more of learning how to eat.
We don't have her 6 month appointment until the 28th of this month since her four month appointment was so back up. I will be very interested to see if she's still big for her age or if she's balanced out a bit. Either way she's one cute little bug!!! :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment