Friday, June 25, 2010

Look What Peyton's Doing!!!

He's just a little cute!
Haus and Peyton window pic
My boys playing 'bubbles' after doing dishes - so goofy!
Peyton likes Hot Wheels too, big surprise ;-)

Peyton gave John one of the best Father's Day presents ever, she started crawling!!!!! She's still a little slow and unsteady, so for her she'll probably be in that stage for a week or two, but she should be cruising around in no time. I was so excited and happy to see her move in that way, I totally starting crying! Of course she went right into a horrible double ear infection by the next day, so the rest of the week has been a bit trying but she seems to be on the up now. John was out of town so thankfully Mason was able to be picked up by Auntie Jennie & Uncle Russ and spent one of our warmest days yet at the pool while I tried to keep a very upset little girl pacified.
I was a horrible mom and somehow didn't manage to get any pictures on Father's Day, but we had a very enjoyable day.
Cute story... Mason was watching Mickey Mouse Club house the other day and they were going over shapes. They were talking about an octagon and Mason said, "Mommy! That's not an octagon, that's a sexagon! I had to laugh out loud and say, oh you mean a HEXagon, and quickly tried to move on explaining the difference in the number of sides between the two. Oy! I hope we get that corrected before the next session of preschool starts - ha ha! I can only imagine that call from the teacher =)

No comments: