Sorry it's been months since my last post! We've had tons of things going on with Peyton, everyone sick on and off, the holidays, watching Beckett in the mornings, etc. All of which kept us super busy, and kept pushing my blogging further and further down the to do list!
I will do my best to catch up in as few brief summaries as possible. I wouldn't even bother catching up at all but being I would like to have our blog made into a bound book one day (I've heard you can do that!), I want to at least put in the major points. So if you already know all about our lives since November, and don't care to read about it again, feel free to skip our blog for the next week or so. It shouldn't be too hard since there's hasn't been anything new in a little over 3 months anyhow - ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment