Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Pictures

Mason and cousin Beckett!
Peyton's hair is getting long - here she's sportin' pig tails, which I LOVE :o)
Better shot of what the pig tails actually look like
Mason at the giant Radio Flyer Wagon in River Front Park, Spokane! he was enthralled, imagine that!
Mason put sissy's sunglasses on her while she was inside - tee hee - thanks brother!
I can't remember what he had just eaten here but he really enjoyed it - ha ha!


We ordered Mason's Halloween costume today - he's going to be Mario, from Super Mario Brothers! His favorite video game is Mario Kart on Wii, so lets just say he was SUPER excited when I found the costume online! My mom is making Peyton's, she's going to be an angel - can't wait! I LOVE HALLOWEEN and am overly excited to start pulling out my decorations this week - woo hoo!

No comments: