
Poor girl can't catch much of a break. Peyton is teething again - two coming in at the same time right now, and it looks like the top ones aren't far behind. They aren't molars either, just the next regular teeth in line. I keep thinking the molars are getting close. SHe'll get big swollen, red bumps that are very sensitive, and she's fussy. I actually saw 4 little white dots in the back the other day, but they went back down again. That's been the pattern for quite a while now, poor thing. She's been SO FUSSY lately - I thought it was the molars again, but I noticed a tooth had popped through on the bottom yesterday. The other side on the bottom is just breaking too. This will make 12 teeth (once the next two on the top break) and that's not counting molars.
We're getting ready to head to Spokane for a week tomorrow. Yay! I'm so excited! It doesn't look like the weather is going to be great, but oh well. John is staying here to work. We will all miss him terribly, but I am looking forward to spending some time with my family and seeing friends. We'll be staying at the boat on Saturday night, but the rest of the time will be at my mom and dad's house. Our yearly August lake trip with my family is still a go, but that is all on the boat, so I'm looking forward to some time in Spokane to visit and not jam seeing everyone into a 3 day trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment