Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthdday Daddy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
John turns 32 today! He told me last night he's feeling old, poor guy. I told him I wouldn't know how he feels since I only just turned 30 two weeks ago. Ha, ha! Here is the birthday boy sporting the Birthday Crown Mason helped make for him :o)

Before the latest round of snow then rain, we actually made it outside to catch a nice but brief sun break! Both Peyton and Mason were very happy to be out in some fresh air for more than a minute walk to and from the car! Mason was too busy to even look at the camera once we were outside
.


Mason's latest obsession is the movie Transformers. He's always been a big movie fan but this is the first non-animated one he's really been into. It doesn't really surprise me as its about cars that turn into robots after all. I'm mean what else could a little guy ask for? It even has a hot chick in it - ha! He got a couple Transformers for his birthday so I'm sure that helped make the connection as well. Here he is with his favorite Transformer, Bumblebee. He's such a boy and I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday John! I love how everything surrounding Peyton is pink :-) Hee Hee... If I ever have a girl, I will probably surround her is all things girly too!