Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Baby!






Here is our happy girl. She's such a wonderful baby, just like her big brother was. She is still sleeping through the night, goes down around 7:30pm and wakes at 6:00am and not a minute later - tee hee! Mason and her are remarkably close. He can almost always get her to smile and baby talk to him, it is so heart warming to see!
Mason got a new scooter, a razor like the big boys in the neighborhood have, and he LOVES IT. He rides it everywhere (in and outside the house). If he's not riding it, it's sitting next to him, and he talks about "scooter" as if it's his new best friend! He rode it from the couch into the kitchen this morning to get his juice. He of course informed me beforehand this is what he was going to do. Speaking of friends, his latest thing is playing with his "friends" outside. We have met many of the kids and parents in our neighborhood, but any kid he sees or says hi to is his "friend" according to him - too funny.
Quick story... anyone who knows our dog Haus knows one of his fav things to do is annoy our poor beagle, Zoey. Yesterday he was pestering her like crazy! Mason and I came into the room right when Haus happened to be licking Zoey's butt (lovely huh?) Mason looks at me and says "Mommy! Haus licking Zoey's bum-bum!" Laughing and trying to separate the dogs, I said, "I know honey, bad Hausy!" Mason tries to help push away Haus and says "Oh Hausy, you don't wanna eat that!!!" HAHAHAHA - I swear I almost peed my pants!!!!!


1 comment:

Jill, Elliott, and Emma said...

dang cute!!!! little girl and mason are growing up, i can't believe her has a scooter..... miss you all!! love, jill and emma