

At just over four months, Peyton has her first tooth! Actually, both her bottom front teeth have now broken through. Luckily, she hasn't been all that fussy and is still sleeping just fine. In fact I didn't even realize she was teething until she bit my finger the other day. I felt her gums and managed a quick peak to confirm. My baby girl will be driving before I know it!!!!!! Ha!
Mason got his first big boy bike (with training wheels). He's been riding a tricycle for quite sometime now which I think helped prepare him pretty well as he hopped right on the bike and sped away like no body's business! He looks so big riding it, it blows me away.

Today was grandma Denise's birthday, so mommy got to have some much needed time with the girls and catch a movie!!! Woo hoo! We saw The Women - thanks Grandma! I highly recommend seeing it; very funny. I never thought I could savor every second of seeing a girlie movie in my life as much as I did today! Mason is awesome and I wouldn't trade being home with him for anything in the world, but he's definitely exploring the art of "testing mommy" the past week or so. While one minute he's making me grit my teeth, the next I'm laughing at his quick whit, or completely in love with being able to have an actual conversation with him now. When I asked him what he wanted to get grandma for her birthday, he told me he wanted to get Grandma a tricycle, BUT it would have to be a BIG one!
Tomorrow we're going shopping for some new fall and winter clothes for the kiddo's and maybe a thing or two for mommy too - Yay, I can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment