Friday, October 15, 2010

Random Pictures

Mommy & Sissy
At the park!
Pulling herself to stand - all over the house now :o) - yay!
Tuckered after causing trouble all morning ...
pretty scenery at Mason's soccer practice; I love fall!
I let her play in the pantry while I tried to get dinner finished - you can see the outcome in the background - ha ha!
Having a snack at Bro's soccer game

A very CUTE and SOAKED little soccer player!

We are all over the place here lately! Mason has soccer twice a week, and preschool. Peyton has her therapy / school weekly, and we still watch Beckett four mornings a week. Mason LOVES soccer and school. He's sad that his soccer season is over on the 30th of this month, but I'm looking into indoor soccer as a replacement until spring / summer. Although we've completely lucked out on weather thus far, it's getting COLD out there. Especially at the evening practice!
Peyton is coming along nicely. She's crawling everywhere, pulling things down off of everything, and pulling herself to stand all over the house. She's hasn't started creeping along furniture yet, but I'm hoping that won't be too far off. Our ultimate goal is to have her walking by April when we take our family vacation to Disneyland! We're also trying to work through some of her major sensory issues by then as well. We have a good plan in place with her therapist, which includes a practice flight to Spokane as it gets a little closer. It's a super short flight, but will give us more insight to how she'll react to take off and landing, along to being in close quarters during the flight. We're hoping the practice flight will allow us to be a little more prepared for the longer flight to CA. Either way, I simply can't wait to go and see Mason's reaction to Disney everything!!!!

No comments: