Auntie Annie and Girl Passed OUT!

Peyton in her Easter Dress and pig tails! (Sorry kind of hard to see in this one)

Peyton in her Easter Dress and pig tails! (Sorry kind of hard to see in this one)
Check out the burger Mason ate - he almost finished it off - pretty impressive! I think he takes after daddy in the appetite department.

Sorry again - been pretty busy lately, but I'll try to get better and post more often :o)
Sorry again - been pretty busy lately, but I'll try to get better and post more often :o)
Quick note, I'm pretty sure Peyton is getting her molars in now! She's been super cranky and not sleeping well at all for the past week. It's usually a safe bet when she's acted this way in the past that a tooth (or teeth in her case) will show up. The other night her gums were so swollen and red. - poor baby! Mason couldn't start soccer after all this spring - boo! He missed the age cut off of 3 1/2 by just under three weeks. I was so bummed, BUT he can partake in the summer session. Probably will work better in the way of weather anyhow.
No comments:
Post a Comment