Friday, March 13, 2009

First PT Appointment

I realized I hadn't pull pictures off the camera in a while - oopsy! 

At the park today - 


I got a bow in her hair - finally!  Barely, but it's there!!!! 
Mace with Grandma Booda (as he calls her!) 
Another great brother and sister shot - 
Grandpa's little Coug! 


Peyton's first PT appointment was this past Monday and went very well.   They did an AIM test on her, which is a developmental assessment test scored on a point system.  It's based off of what she can and can't do, and her physical reactions to various moves they did with her and her body. At 10 months old she should have scored a 47.   She scored a 20, which is equivalent to a 5 1/2 month old .  Again, this is strictly testing on motor development, not mental or social development.  So we have some work to do, but I am so very thankful that is all we're facing, as of now.  I can totally do PT and daily exercises at home.  So many parents are dealing with much, much worse!  We have an awesome therapist at Children's Therapy of Woodinville, and will be seeing her once a week.  We also got her blood work and urine samples submitted (she was not a fan of either!) and are awaiting the results from those.  
Mason has been a whirl wind of a three year old lately, but is so fun, changing everyday it seems, and getting so big - so fast!  He'll be starting preschool in a couple months and will be doing Tot-Soccer this spring, which I am SO EXCITED for!  The video camera will be rolling for sure!      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tot-Soccer! Cool! And a cute girly bow in the hair too :-).