I'm so silly!
I'm thinking about it....
Okay - I'm done having my picture taken!!!
Well fall is officially here and so is cold season. We've all been taking turns getting the first cold, Daddy is actually on round two now. Peyton has been handling her first cold pretty well but has had trouble sleeping at night because of it. In turn, I haven't gotten a good nights sleep in about a week which is making it a bit tougher to kick the bug.
Our silly girl was baby talking, screeching, and having a good old time in the first picture, started to just stare at the camera in the second, then simply had had enough by the third :o)
Despite the cold, Mason is still full of it. He seems to tire a little more quickly but other than having to follow him around with a tissue, you would never know the difference. Today I got done feeding Peyton and walked in the living room to see he had shut Haus in his kennel (Haus will go in on his own if asked) and was lining up Haus' toys outside of the kennel saying, "Hausy can't get it now! Can't get it now Hausy!" Tee hee, Poor Haus!
Oh, Mason has also decided he will no longer be taking naps. All of a sudden, I just couldn't get him down to sleep if my life depended on it. While its been an adjustment for me, its not all that bad as he goes down for bed much earlier now, and is actually sleeping in a little later in the morning too!
No comments:
Post a Comment