Friday, June 20, 2008

Crazy June Weather

Here is a picture of Peyton all bundled up to be outside while Mason and I blew bubbles, stomped in some mud puddles, and played with rocks the other day. You would never guess these pictures were taken in JUNE - very sad!


Stacy and Denise threw Peyton and me a lovely "Welcome Baby Shower" the other weekend - it was amazing, with amazing friends, food, and fun. Peyton got completely spoiled - we are so blessed with very giving family and friends! I didn't get many pictures but there were several babies in tow. We wanted to get a picture of all the kids, then decided it wasn't going to happen with out the mommies too, and then gave up trying to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time - ha ha! The picture depicts perfectly how you just adapt your plan when your world is now about kids and I LOVE it ;o)


I threw in a picture of daddy getting some baby girl time in - so cute - AND here is a picture of what I found my resourceful little man doing the other day. He wanted to see something in Sissy's changing station but couldn't reach, so he decided to use his Kawasaki to get a better look! Seriously, his mind is ALWAYS going in that way - we are so in trouble!






No comments: