Well I still can't post pictures, sorry.... we hope to buy a new camera in the next month or so, but until then I'm afraid the blog won't be very interesting to look at, sniff, sniff :o(
Today I had my 25 week appointment and everything is still going great with the new baby (we're very blessed). I've gained 14lbs total so far. At just 3 weeks shy of being in the third trimester, I don't feel that's too bad. I gained 27 total with Mason so we will see how the two little ones end up comparing. I'm measuring 23CM. They say you should measure in centimeters around the same number of weeks you are pregnant, so I'm right where I should be there as well.
I think we are pretty decided on names.... if it's a girl it will be Peyton Mae Kieneker. If it's a boy, it will be Haden Patrick Kieneker. Each of the middle names is a family name. Interestingly, both my Grandma's and John's Grandma Kieneker's middle names are Mae. Patrick is of course after my dad. Mason' middle name "Edward" is after John's dad.
John would like me to add a disclaimer that if it's a boy and comes out with dark brown hair and brown eyes, the name will have to be a John Anthony Jr. :o) I love his name, BUT it can get confusing between his dad and him as it is, so it will just depend. JJ or John, John was always used to help while he was growing up (and still is), so we would have to come up with something creative this time around if that's the case.
Lets see -- we've all had our turn being sick again, which was great fun! My cold has moved to the last leg of a cough, but I'm feeling fine. I think Mason's is nearly gone as well, and John is "feeling better" today but is still pretty congested and low on energy. John is traveling to North Dakota next week, so fingers crossed everyone will be healthy again for that. Well maybe Haus will catch the cold and be down for a few days as well??? Teehee -- just joking, sort of....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment